Simmons Bellamy Taupe Sofa
Transform your living space into a wonderful world of comfort and relaxation with this enchanting Bellamy sofa by Simmons. This generously scaled sofa with two over two design features welted accents, t-cushion seats and decorative toss pillows. Constructed with soft chenille fabric in a complementing taupe color, the sofa is accented by exposed wedge feet to bring cozy comfort and style together to accent your home's furnishings. Other Bellamy collection pieces sold separately.
Flash Sale! Additional 15% off discount applied in cart. Online only.**
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 15% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Sunday, March 18 @ 8 pm EDT until Monday, March 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am EDT.
- 2 -Decorative pillows included
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. with domestic and imported material
- Hardwood used for solid frame construction
- Simmons Upholstery manufactured under license by United Furniture Industries
- Exposed wedge feet
- Soft chenille cover in a taupe color
- 88"W x 39"D x 40"H
- Model number: 9130-03-8878A
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Other accessories and décor not included as shown
- Frames: Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects on all wood frames
- Cushioning: Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Springs: 1 year on breakage caused by metal fatigue
- Fabrics: 1 year on fraying or seam slippage
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or any physical damage or improper use
- The warranty does not cover any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care
- Warranty claims must be handled by the original retail dealer
- Must provide proof of purchase and the serial number from the tags attached to the item
- Some parts are available and can be ordered from the manufacturer by the original dealer
- Weight limit: 500 lbs.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.