Keenum Taupe Sofa with Reversible Chaise
Clean and simple is simply beautiful to behold with the Keenum sofa and chaise by Signiture Design by Ashley. It is contemporary, yet still warm and inviting with the soft, earthy taupe shade and plush nap upholstery. Speaking of naps, lay back and enjoy the chaise. With a moveable ottoman-style base and reversible seat cushion, you can have it on the right or the left. Style feature toss pillows with hidden zippers. Other Keenum collection pieces sold separately.
Flash Sale! Additional 15% off discount applied in cart. Online only.**
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 15% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Sunday, April 22 @ 8 pm EDT until Monday, April 23, 2018 @ 9:00 am EDT.
- Corner blocked frame
- Tight back cushions and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Includes 4 - decorative pillows with soft polyester fill
- Exposed legs with faux wood finish
- Spot cleans with a water-based cleaning agent
- Model number: 1480018
- 93"L x 64"W x 38"H
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Product weight: 159 lbs.
- Frames: Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects on all wood frames
- Cushioning: 1 year against manufacturer's defects
- Springs: 1 year on breakage caused by metal fatigue
- Fabrics: 1 year on fraying or seam slippage
- Recliner Mechanisms: 5 years against manufacturer's defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or any physical damage, improper use, or heavy soiling.
- The warranty does not cover any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
- Warranty claims must be handled by the original retail dealer.
- Must provide proof of purchase and the serial number from the tags attached to the item.
- Some parts are available and can be ordered from the manufacturer by the original dealer.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.