GE Black 3.5 mm Auxiliary Audio Cable, (3')
Connect your mobile device to your car stereo with this GE 3.5mm auxiliary audio cable. Direct-wired connection transfers crystal-clear sound, limits signal loss and eliminates static noise. Designed and engineered with dual-shielding, high-quality polished metal and corrosion-resistant 3.5mm connectors. Durable jacket shields the cable from everyday wear and tear. Simple plug-and-play design means you can enjoy your favorite music, movie or audiobooks with surround sound quality immediately. Universal beveled connector design delivers a firm, secure connection that works with most thick or bulky smartphone and tablet cases. Perfect for smartphones, tablets and MP3 players.
- Dual ended 3mm to 3.5mm connection
- Connects portable audio devices to a car, home sound system or other audio inputs
- Durable jacket to handle everyday wear and tear
- Delivers music and sound to its fullest
- Perfect for using with a cellphone, tablet or MP3 player
- Model number: 40893
- Total length: 3'L
- Material: electronic, plastic, metal
- Audio type: 3.5 mm
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.