Add a touch of style to your home with the Bourne premium decorative window curtain rod. The 1" diameter Bourne double curtain rod in brushed nickel adds a layered look to your windows. Layering curtains gives you more control over how much light to let into your room throughout the day and provides more insulation during colder months. To layer, place heavier, decorative curtains on the front 1" diameter rod and lighter, sheer curtains on the back 5/8" diameter rod. Use on larger windows and in larger rooms, like your bedroom or living room, to hang light to heavyweight curtains as well as thermal and room darkening curtains. The telescoping rods adjust from 42" to 120" to fit your window and comes with decorative double brackets. The front rod projects 5.2" from the wall, while the back rod projects 2.75". This double rod is ideal for hanging curtains with pockets, grommets, back tabs, and tab tops, but can also be used with clip rings.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- Includes curtain rod with finials, 2 - brackets, 1 - center support, screws, drywall anchors and installation instructions
- Features larger open work cage finials that make a bolder statement
- 1"Dia curtain rod adjusts 42" - 120" to fit your window and includes adjustable brackets that project 3.75" - 5.75" from the wall
- For use with light to heavyweight curtains on larger windows in your bedroom, living room or dining room
- Steel rod in brushed nickel finish with decorative finials and matching mounting hardware
- Assembly required
- Material: Steel
- Model number: T87029
- 126.94"L x 2.6"W x 2.6"H
- 1" diameter
- Adjustable length 42" - 120"
- In brushed nickel finish
- Includes mounting hardware and center support
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.