Great ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A few years later that same entrepreneurial spirit led us to create the first-ever just-add-water pancake mix. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still a family business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food.
Flash Sale! Additional 15% off discount applied in cart. Online only.**
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 15% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Sunday, June 16, 2019 @ 8:00 pm ET until Monday, June 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am ET.
- Mix is a Blend of Soft Wheat Flours for Light and Fluffy Pancakes
- Sweet Cream Buttermilk for Even More Delicious Flavor
- Simply Add Water, and That's All It Takes
- Customize With Your Favorite Toppings Like Fruits, Nuts, or Flavor Chips
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
- Krusteaz Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix, which makes what is nearly the most popular pancake in the country, has a special blend of soft wheat flours for a classic, light and fluffy creation, every time. Plus, sweet cream buttermilk is also what makes it so delicious!
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 2.08"L x 6.2"W x 8.24"H
- Net wt.: 32 oz.