Corn starch serves many purposes and can be used in place of flour as a thickene and can be used in gravy, sauce or soup. It also can be used for baking purposes when combined in pie fillings for a thick and satisfying filling.
General Disclaimer: We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to change.See our disclaimer.
- Great for cooking and baking
- Hearth Club corn starch can be used as a thickener
- Add to gravy, sauce or soup
- Hearth Club Corn Starch has a shelf life of two years after the manufactured date. For best results, use within six months after op
- Using dry utensil, measure Hearth Club Baking Powder in amount specified for recipe being used. Replace lid promptly. Try our featu
- Net wt: 6.5 oz.
Already own this item? Share your thoughts,we value your opinion.
Be The First To Write A Review