Our StoryGreat ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still a family business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- A Satisfyingly Cinnamony Crumb Cake Mix
- Just Mix in 1 Egg & Water Then Bake
- Easy to Make, Yet Hard to Put Down
- Can Also be Used for Making Mouth-Watering Muffins
- Add Nuts, Fruit, or Flavored Chips for More Variety in Flavor and Texture
- Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix is a swirl of delight for your taste buds to enjoy! Ramp up your time for dessertwith this moist, tender taste that bakes in no time.
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.42"L x 5.57"W x 7.55"H
- Net wt.: 21 oz.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.