Our StoryGreat ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still a family business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food.
- Perfect Blend of Rich Molasses, Sweet Cinnamon, and Zesty Ginger
- Whips Up The Tastiest Gingerbread Cookies (and Even Cakes, Too)
- A Signature Confection for The Holidays
- Top With Sprinkles for Additional Sweetness and Baking Flair
- Easy to Make, Hard to Put Down
- Krusteaz Bakery Style Gingerbread Cookie Mix is a sure-fire holiday classic that combines the flavors of molasses, sweet cinnamon and ginger. One mix offers two ways to prepare so you can have fun creating your signature gingerbread cutout cookies or making chewygingerbread cookies.
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.42"L x 5.57"W x 7.55"H
- Net wt.: 17.5 oz.
If you wish to return your Big! Delivery item, contact our Customer Care Support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) for assistance with making your return. Please be prepared to provide your order number and email address, or your rewards number, so that we may better assist you.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt
- The item must be in its original packaging and condition
- Returns are subject to a processing fee of up to 20% of the purchase price*
- Delivery and handling fees will not be refunded*
*Some exclusions may apply
For additional terms, see our full Returns Policy.
Delivery questions? Visit our Delivery FAQS for more info.