Our StoryGreat ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still a family business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food.
Friends & Family - Get 20% off entire purchase**
*Purchase price calculated before tax and after exclusions.
Offer valid in stores 1/18/20 to 1/20/20 open-close, and online from 12:00am 1/18/20 to 8:59am 1/21/20. All times are ET. Sunday early open excludes Saraland, AL, and Bismarck, ND, stores. In Paramus, NJ, Sunday offer is valid only online.
- Cornbread and Muffin Mix for a Variety of Options, Made With Real Honey
- Easily Prepared As Squares, Muffins, or Even in a Skillet
- Adds a Simple Touch of Sweetness to Your Favorite Recipes
- Easy to Make, Yet Hard to Put Down
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Krusteaz Cornbread and Muffin Mix puts a mouth-watering twist on tradition. This mix combines fresh corn, real honey, and rich butter to create a taste sensation. It is the perfect side dish to any meal, though you may want to eat it all on its own.
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.42"L x 5.57"W x 7.55"H
- Net wt.: 15 oz.