Our Story Great ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still a family business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- A Tasty and Moist Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- Comes With a Pouch of Lemon Glaze Mix
- As Moist and Buttery As It is Tangy
- Easy to Make, Yet Hard to Put Down
- No Artifical Flavors or Preservatives
- Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake and Glaze Mix, covered in a zesty glaze, makes a wonderful treat no matter what the occasion. MeyerLemons have a sweeter and more floral taste than other lemons, as well, making this pound cake perfect in flavor and loved by all. Perfect for brunch, dessert, or just a snack!
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.7"L x 5.55"W x 7.55"H
- Net wt.: 16.5 oz.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.