Our Story Great ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still a family business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food.
Flash Sale! 20% Off - Buy it Now, Pick Up In Store! Discount Applied in cart. Online only.**
*Purchase price calculated before tax and after exclusions.
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 20% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Sunday, September 22, 2019 @ 3:00 am ET until Tuesday September 24, 2019 @ 11:59 pm ET.
- A Tasty and Moist Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- Comes With a Pouch of Lemon Glaze Mix
- As Moist and Buttery As It is Tangy
- Easy to Make, Yet Hard to Put Down
- No Artifical Flavors or Preservatives
- Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake and Glaze Mix, covered in a zesty glaze, makes a wonderful treat no matter what the occasion. MeyerLemons have a sweeter and more floral taste than other lemons, as well, making this pound cake perfect in flavor and loved by all. Perfect for brunch, dessert, or just a snack!
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.7"L x 5.55"W x 7.55"H
- Net wt.: 16.5 oz.