Our Story Great ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still a family business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food. If you have a question or a suggestion for improvement, we'd love to hear from you.
- A Sweet and Spiced, Go-to Cookie for Autumn (or Whenever You Feel Like One!)
- Includes a Pouch of Spiced Vanilla Glaze Mix
- Easy to Make, Yet Hard to Put Down
- Moist, Chewy, and Delicious
- Krusteaz Bakery Style Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix creates sweet-and-spiced cookies which come out moist, chewy, and delicious. You can't eat just one; they are that good! This also includes a vanilla spice glaze to go on top.
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.7"L x 5.6"W x 7.6"H
- Net wt.: 16.5 oz.