Our Story Great ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still afamily business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food.
- A Classic Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
- Makes Extremely Moist and Chewy Cookie
- Comes With a Premium Cinnamon and Sugar Blend
- Easy to Make, Yet Hard to Put Down
- Bakery Quality, Right in Your Home Kitchen
- Krusteaz Bakery Style Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix creates, you guessed it, delicious Snickerdoodle! This comes from a German word thatmeans “snail noodle.” It may sound strange, but it sure does taste amazing. Our Krusteaz Bakery Style Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix is so unique, sweet, and easy to make. With a premium blend of cinnamon and sugar in every box, you will not be able to resist making these delicious cookies again and again.
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.42"L x 5.57"W x 7.55"H
- Net wt.: 17.5 oz.