Our StoryGreat ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't get much tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year, a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix and named it "Krusteaz" (crust + ease). They went door to door, café to café, selling their creation. A lot has changed since 1932, but some things haven't. We're still a family business, and we still believe that nothing brings people together better than delicious food.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- An Explosion of Wild Blueberry Flavor in Every Bite
- Has a Fluffy Muffin Texture With Bright Blueberry Flavor
- Made With Real Wild Maine Blueberries
- Perfect for Brunch, Dessert, or As a Quick Snack
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Supreme Muffin Mix brings the bright taste of natural blueberries into the comfort of your home. This mix makes moist, fluffy muffins with real wild Maine blueberries, and the flavor and silky texture ensures these tasty muffins will be anall-around favorite. Every bite is filled with our big, juicy, delicious blueberries, all fluffy and wrapped up only like Krusteaz can.
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.42"L x 5.57"W x 7.55"H
- Net wt.: 17.1 oz.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.