This low dose pain reliever is great for pain for helping prevent heart attacks or clot-related strokes when recommended by your doctor. Bayer brings you trusted pain relief. Take aspirin for pain or for life.
General Disclaimer: We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to change. See our disclaimer.
- Includes 120 - enteric coated aspirin tablets
- Helps prevent a heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Sodium-free and caffeine-free
- Coated to make it easier to swallow
- #1 Doctor recommended aspirin brand
- Contains: 120 - Aspirin tablets
- Dosage per tablet: 81 mg
California Customer "Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: ● hives ● facial swelling ● asthma (wheezing) ● shock Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you ● are age 60 or older ● have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems ● take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug ● take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) ● have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product ● take more or for a longer time than directed Do not use ● If you are allergic to aspir
Already own this item? Share your thoughts,we value your opinion.
Be The First To Write A Review