skuLimitedStockForTheLocation : false
skuOutOfStockForTheLocation : false
onlineOnly : true
skuOutOfStockForMostOfTheLocations : true
freePickUp : false
isOnlineAvailable : false
skuAvailableForVisitAndPurchaseChkNearBy : false
skuAvailableForVisitAndPurchaseChkNearbyForPkpAvlbl : false
forSaleInStore : false
isInStock : false
isItemBopisEligible : false
isShippingTransactable : false
isBopisTransactable : false
Offering an opportunity to show off your green thumb, the Mayne Lakeland planter has a built-in water reservoir that encourages healthy plant growth by allowing them to practically water themselves. It's molded from high-grade polyethylene but has the look of wood without the upkeep. This classic planter offers a sophisticated choice to style your outdoor areas.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- Clean and simple square planter with beautiful coastal appeal
- Lightweight, durable and maintenance-free
- Made with built in UV inhibitors
- Double wall design featuring a sub-irrigation water system encourages root growth
- Weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your planter all year long with very little winter preparation
- Cleans easily with rinse of a garden hose
- 20"L x 20"W x 20"H
- Material: Polyethylene
- Water capacity: 6.5 gal.
- Soil capacity: 11.5 gal.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.