Our StoryGreat ideas often come out of tough times, and times didn't getmuch tougher than 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression. That year,a few women who traded recipes conjured up an easy-to-prepare pie crustmix and named it "Krusteaz” (crust + ease). They went door to door, caféto café, selling their creation.
- A Delicious American Classic
- Sweet, Tangy Filling Tops a Tender Crust
- Easy to Make - Add Water and Eggs
- Perfect for Parties, Bake Sales, or to Enjoy for Yourself
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- With a sweet and tangy filling and a light, crumbly shortbread crust, Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bars raise the bar. This American classic is easy to make and tastes like lemonade on a plate.
- The Krusteaz story began in 1932 when a group of women from a Seattle bridge club created an easy-as-pie, just-add-water crust thatwas an industry first. They called it 'Crust Ease'. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come tostand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. Our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins and quick breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.
- 1.7"L x 5.55"W x 7.6"H
- Net wt.: 19.35 oz.