GE Mini & Micro HDFI to HDMI Adpater
The GE mini and micro HDMI to HDMI adapter connects a device with a mini or micro HDMI connection to an HDTV, HD projector or any device with an HDMI connection. Allowing you to view content from your device on an HDTV - streaming media, web browsing, photos, videos and more - with full 1080p (or higher) resolution and surround sound. Only one connection can be used at a time and an HDMI cable (sold separately) is required to complete the connection.
- Converts mini or micro HDMI devices to an HDMI-enabled TV, monitor or projector
- Streams content such as videos, web browsing and more in 1080p HD or higher with surround sound
- PC and Apple Mac compatible
- HDMI cable is required to complete the conversion and is not included
- Only one connection (mini or micro) can be used at a time
- Model number: 33587
- 4"L x 2"W
- Material: electronic, plastic, metal
- Cannot be used with USB applications or devices
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.