Enjoy a romantic evening or summery day outdoors underneath this wonderful Oakmont gazebo. Its dark heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame is designed in a modern look with an interlocking oval pattern lining its top border. A domed roof with a neutral tan cover features a vented double roof that allows crisp air to flow throughout as durable netting and privacy curtains keep your loved ones and guests comfortable, making it the perfect addition to a patio, deck or backyard.
15% Off The Entire Site! Applied in cart. Online only.**
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 15% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Wednesday August 21, 2019 @ 12:00 am ET until Saturday August 24, 2019 @ 9:00 am ET.
- Includes Oakmont gazebo, netting and privacy curtains
- Weather-resistant domed canopy with vented double roof
- Zippered polyester netting and privacy curtains keeps bugs out
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame
- Center hook under gazebo roof for hanging lights or a chandelier, (sold separately)
- Spring clips for quick and easy assembly
- Perfect for seating and dining in an outdoor setting
- Part of the Wilson & Fisher Oakmont outdoor furniture collection, (sold separately)
- Furniture and accessories shown are sold separately
- Model number: L-GZ1188PST-A
- 120.07"L x 120.07"W x 144.09"H
- Material: Fabric, steel
- Product weight: 132.2 lbs.
- Refer to owner's manual for proper care and cleaning
- Recommended that canopy be removed during periods of high winds or severe weather to prevent damage to the structure and canopy
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.