Become the grill master of your household while relaxing in the shade of this amazing Wilson & Fisher Oakmont small gazebo! Its black finish powder-coated steel frame features a stylish ellipse pattern along its top as the domed vented canopy in a neutral tan creates a comfortable environment underneath. Complete with side shelving and hooks for all your cooking and serving needs, this sophisticated gazebo is perfect for putting over your outdoor grill or a small patio seating set.
15% Off Everything - Buy it Now, Pick Up In Store! Applied in cart. Online only.**
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 15% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Sunday, August 18, 2019 @ 12:00 am ET until Tuesday August 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am ET.
- Black finish frame made of powder-coated steel with unique elliptical border
- Domed style canopy design with vented roof in neutral tan
- 2 - Side shelves for setting out dinnerware, drinkware and flatware
- 5 - Hooks for hanging cooking and grilling utensils
- Perfect cover for an outdoor grill or small patio seating space
- Coordinates with the Wilson & Fisher Oakmont 10' x 12' gazebo, (sold separately)
- Part of the Wilson & Fisher Oakmont outdoor furniture collection, (sold separately)
- Assembly required
- Model number: L-GG093PST-D
- 95.27"W x 59.44"D x 103.14"H
- Material: Fabric, steel
- Product weight: 61.7 lbs.
- Refer to owner's manual for cleaning instructions
- Removal of canopy is recommended during periods of high winds or severe weather to prevent damage to the structure and canopy
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.