Sophisticated and stylish, this settee bench's design can be traced directly back to mid-century aesthetics, but is updated for today's home. A subtle wing back, vertical channeling and round tapered legs are all elements of vintage design, while the small scale makes it more adaptable for any space. The textured oatmeal beige fabric features a natural hue that blends seamlessly into a variety of interiors, giving you the option to use it for seating in many living areas. A solid hardwood frame and deep padding ensure comfort and durability for years to come in the living room, basement or home office.
Friends & Family - Get 20% off entire purchase**
*Purchase price calculated before tax and after exclusions.
Offer valid in stores 1/18/20 to 1/20/20 open-close, and online from 12:00am 1/18/20 to 8:59am 1/21/20. All times are ET. Sunday early open excludes Saraland, AL, and Bismarck, ND, stores. In Paramus, NJ, Sunday offer is valid only online.
- Mid-century styling with channel stitched back detail
- Oatmeal cover is a textured polyester fabric in a neutral, cream colorway
- Tailored welt trim throughout
- Hardwood solid frame and generous padding for comfort and durability
- Square tapered solid wood legs with a chestnut finish
- Perfect for seating and style in living room, basement or home office
- Assembly required
- Furniture, accessories and décor are not included as shown
- Model number: DS-D102008
- 50.39"L x 29.1"W x 29.13"H
- Material: Fabric, foam, wood
- Product weight: 18.41 lbs.
This item has a special return policy.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.