Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Made with bacitracin zinc, this first aid antibiotic ointment helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. From the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic ointment contains a unique Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection antibiotic ointment and scar minimizer on the affected area one to three times daily and enjoy healthy healing with less visible scars.
15% Off Everything - Buy it Now, Pick Up In Store! Applied in cart. Online only.**
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 15% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Sunday, August 18, 2019 @ 12:00 am ET until Tuesday August 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am ET.
- .5-oz of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Provides long-lasting infection protection for 24-hours
- Nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars
- Made with infection-fighting ingredients neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B
- Contains Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin
- First-aid ointment designed for use on minor wounds, including cuts, scrapes and burns
- Results in healthier looking skin after use
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid ointment to the wound one to three times daily