listPrice : 5.0
sellingPrice : 5.0
savings : 0.0
savings percentage: 0.0
Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Made with bacitracin zinc, this first aid antibiotic ointment helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. From the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic ointment contains a unique Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection antibiotic ointment and scar minimizer on the affected area one to three times daily and enjoy healthy healing with less visible scars.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- .5-oz of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Provides long-lasting infection protection for 24-hours
- Nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars
- Made with infection-fighting ingredients neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B
- Contains Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin
- First-aid ointment designed for use on minor wounds, including cuts, scrapes and burns
- Results in healthier looking skin after use
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid ointment to the wound one to three times daily
If you wish to return your Big! Delivery item, contact our Customer Care Support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) for assistance with making your return. Please be prepared to provide your order number and email address, or your rewards number, so that we may better assist you.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt
- The item must be in its original packaging and condition
- Returns are subject to a processing fee of up to 20% of the purchase price*
- Delivery and handling fees will not be refunded*
*Some exclusions may apply
For additional terms, see our full Returns Policy.
Delivery questions? Visit our Delivery FAQS for more info.