Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Made with bacitracin zinc, this first aid antibiotic ointment helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. From the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic ointment contains a unique Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection antibiotic ointment and scar minimizer on the affected area one to three times daily and enjoy healthy healing with less visible scars.
Friends & Family - Get 20% off entire purchase**
*Purchase price calculated before tax and after exclusions.
Offer valid in stores 1/18/20 to 1/20/20 open-close, and online from 12:00am 1/18/20 to 8:59am 1/21/20. All times are ET. Sunday early open excludes Saraland, AL, and Bismarck, ND, stores. In Paramus, NJ, Sunday offer is valid only online.
- .5-oz of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Provides long-lasting infection protection for 24-hours
- Nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars
- Made with infection-fighting ingredients neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B
- Contains Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin
- First-aid ointment designed for use on minor wounds, including cuts, scrapes and burns
- Results in healthier looking skin after use
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid ointment to the wound one to three times daily