Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops Gets the Red Out, fast and works in 60 seconds. The fast-acting, redness relieving formulawith 0.05 percent tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride reduces red eye due to minor irritation caused by smoke and other airborne pollutants, a poor night's sleep, or staring at a computer screen for long periods of time. From Visine a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise, these eye drops offer quick and effective eye redness relief. The small 0.5-fluid ounce bottle easily slips into abag or purse, so you can relieve your red eyes anywhere, even on-the-go.
Flash Sale! Additional 15% off discount applied in cart. Online only.**
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 15% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Sunday, June 16, 2019 @ 8:00 pm ET until Monday, June 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am ET.
- 0.5-fl. oz bottle of Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops for eye redness relief
- Relieves redness due to minor eye irritations like smoke, lack of sleep and extended screen time
- Contains active ingredient tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, a redness reliever for irritated eyes
- Fast-acting formula is from Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise
- The eye drops help reduce eye irritation & provide redness relieving properties
- To use, put one to two drops in the affected eye up to four times daily
- These eye drops work in 60 seconds to quickly provide symptom relief