Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops Gets the Red Out, fast and works in 60 seconds. The fast-acting, redness relieving formulawith 0.05 percent tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride reduces red eye due to minor irritation caused by smoke and other airborne pollutants, a poor night's sleep, or staring at a computer screen for long periods of time. From Visine a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise, these eye drops offer quick and effective eye redness relief. The small 0.5-fluid ounce bottle easily slips into abag or purse, so you can relieve your red eyes anywhere, even on-the-go.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- 0.5-fl. oz bottle of Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops for eye redness relief
- Relieves redness due to minor eye irritations like smoke, lack of sleep and extended screen time
- Contains active ingredient tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, a redness reliever for irritated eyes
- Fast-acting formula is from Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise
- The eye drops help reduce eye irritation & provide redness relieving properties
- To use, put one to two drops in the affected eye up to four times daily
- These eye drops work in 60 seconds to quickly provide symptom relief
- This original strength formula relieves red eyes due to common eye irritations
If you wish to return your Big! Delivery item, contact our Customer Care Support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) for assistance with making your return. Please be prepared to provide your order number and email address, or your rewards number, so that we may better assist you.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt
- The item must be in its original packaging and condition
- Returns are subject to a processing fee of up to 20% of the purchase price*
- Delivery and handling fees will not be refunded*
*Some exclusions may apply
For additional terms, see our full Returns Policy.
Delivery questions? Visit our Delivery FAQS for more info.