It all started with chile peppers! The Ortega Chile Packaging Company was born in late 1800's when Emilio, the son of Maria Conception Jacinta Dominguez Ortega, moved to California and founded the first commercial food operation to preserve and package chile peppers, seeds for which he brought with him from New Mexico. Just like Mama Ortega, Emilio took great pride in the food he prepared andfocused on providing the highest quality peppers to create the very best salsas and chiles.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- Young green chile peppers packed while they are still tender and mild in flavor for a robust kick of flavor and little heat.
- Ortega® signature roasting process piques the flavor for an authentic Mexican taste. Our chiles are sure to spice up any meal!
- 2.6"L x 2.6"W x 2"H
- Net wt.: 4 oz.
If you wish to return your Big! Delivery item, contact our Customer Care Support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) for assistance with making your return. Please be prepared to provide your order number and email address, or your rewards number, so that we may better assist you.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt
- The item must be in its original packaging and condition
- Returns are subject to a processing fee of up to 20% of the purchase price*
- Delivery and handling fees will not be refunded*
*Some exclusions may apply
For additional terms, see our full Returns Policy.
Delivery questions? Visit our Delivery FAQS for more info.