Old Spice Men's Body Wash cleans skin and throws odor out on its ear. Put a small amount in your hand, loofah or washcloth in the shower, work up a lather, and use to clean your body. Where does confidence come from? Does it fall from the sky like rain or grow from the ground like plants? The answer is no, of course not. Confidence is quarried in the Red Zone in great blocks which are choppeddown to fit into the Old Spice Red Zone Collection. Swagger has the undeniable scent of masculinity, which happens to smell like lime and cedarwood. Old Spice Men's Body Wash drop-kicks dirt and odor for you, so you can focus on higher pursuits like closing dealsor teaching dolphins to speak. Don't deny your drive to impress. Get into the Old Spice Red Zone.
- Swagger is the scent of confidence, which happens to smell like lime and cedarwood
- Step out of the shower fresher and manlier than ever
- Old Spice Men's Body Wash cleans away dirt and odor
- Red Zone Collection transforms unfresh men into legends of confidence
- Refreshing lather drop-kicks dirt and odor, does a clothesline on them and then slams them with a folding chair
- 6.6"L x 6.5"W x 8.9"H
- Net wt.: 16 fl. oz.