The Rogers tension rod from Kenney installs quickly and easily with no tools or damage to your walls - just twist and fit! The telescoping metal rod adjusts from 48" to 84" in length to fit your window. The 5/8" diameter tension rod is recommended for use with light to medium weight curtains in your bedroom, living room, kitchen and more. Whether you rent or own, this no-tools curtain rod is the best solution for damage free installation while hanging curtains. The non-slip, non-scratch end caps mean no damage to your wall or tile, making this a great solution for rentals or other temporary installments. To install, extend rod inside of the window casing and twist to secure in place.
- Installs quickly and easily - just twist and fit
- Telescoping rod is adjustable from 48" - 84" to accommodate your window
- White finish steel rod
- Ideal for light to medium weight curtains in your kitchen, bedroom or living room
- Non-slip, non-scratch end caps help protect your window frame from damage over time
- Material: Steel, rubber
- Model number: T724
- 84"L x 1"W x 1"H
- No tools needed to set up
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.