listPrice : 10.0
sellingPrice : 10.0
savings : 0.0
savings percentage: 0.0
The Rogers tension rod from Kenney installs quickly and easily with no tools or damage to your walls - just twist and fit! The telescoping metal rod adjusts from 48" to 84" in length to fit your window. The 5/8" diameter tension rod is recommended for use with light to medium weight curtains in your bedroom, living room, kitchen and more. Whether you rent or own, this no-tools curtain rod is the best solution for damage free installation while hanging curtains. The non-slip, non-scratch end caps mean no damage to your wall or tile, making this a great solution for rentals or other temporary installments. To install, extend rod inside of the window casing and twist to secure in place.
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to changeSee our disclaimer.
- Installs quickly and easily - just twist and fit
- Telescoping rod is adjustable from 48" - 84" to accommodate your window
- White finish steel rod
- Ideal for light to medium weight curtains in your kitchen, bedroom or living room
- Non-slip, non-scratch end caps help protect your window frame from damage over time
- Material: Steel, rubber
- Model number: T724
- 84"L x 1"W x 1"H
- No tools needed to set up
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.