listPrice : 1099.0
sellingPrice : 1059.0
savings : 40.0
savings percentage: 3.64
Big Lots Credit Card for a total
payment of $1,059.00. Longer financing options available.
Click here for warranty information.
- 80"W x 76"D x 10.5"H
- Material: Innerspring steel, polyurethane foam, fiber, gel memory foam
- Product weight: 100.4 lbs.
Split Box Spring
- 79.5"W x 76"D x 9"H (combined)
- Material: High carbon steel, fiber, wood
- Product weight: 82 lbs. (combined)
- HyperTouch™ Comfort system comfortably cradles your body from head to toe for better pressure point relief
- PerfectPure™ Fiber layer has antimicrobial properties to help keep your mattress fresh
- Cool Twist® Gel Memory Foam features cooling gel swirled into premium memory foam to help enhance airflow and heat dissipation
- 880 Edition Custom Support® Coil system features 1068 - individually wrapped coils that respond and contour to your body in a way that feels like the mattress was customized just for you
- Serta Excel Edge system helps reduce edge roll-off and extend the sleep surface with a double row of firmer coils on both sides of the mattress
- Stab-L Base box springs create the perfect foundation made from high carbon steel and kiln-dried hardwoods
- 100% Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt
- The item must be in its original packaging and condition
- Returns are subject to a processing fee of up to 20% of the purchase price*
- Delivery and handling fees will not be refunded*
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to change See our disclaimer.
- Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts, we value your opinion.
forSaleInStore : true
isBopisTransactable : true
isItemBopisEligible : true
onlineOnly : false
skuOutOfStockForTheLocation : false
skuOutOfStockForMostOfTheLocations : false
sameDayDeliveryEligible : false
isShippingTransactable : false
inStockOnline : false
shipmentTypes : [CustomerPickup, SameDay]
transitStoresAvailable : false