Gather in delightful warmth in the great outdoors around this amazing Wilson & Fisher Shadow Creek fire pit table. Its rectangular top features a stunning concrete insert in the appearance of wood, adding a rustic element to your patio space. Complete with a black finish metal frame and sling fabric sides in brown, this sleek and stylish fire pit table is perfect for outdoor dining and seating.
15% Off The Entire Site! Applied in cart. Online only.**
**This is an exclusive promotional offer valid only at biglots.com for 15% off all merchandise available for purchase online. Offer is not transferable. This offer does not apply to shipping charges, delivery charges, sales tax or previous transactions. May not be used in combination with any other offer, coupon, discount or associate discounts, but may be combined with Rewards. Value is forfeited if item is returned. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid at biglots.com Wednesday August 21, 2019 @ 12:00 am ET until Saturday August 24, 2019 @ 9:00 am ET.
- Includes fire pit table, steel burner cover and lava rock
- Stunning wood-look concrete top brings luxury and rustic elements to an outdoor space
- Metal steel frame in black finish
- Decorative sling fabric sides in neutral brown hides the connected propane cylinder tank, (not included)
- 46000 BTU heat output with push button ignition and adjustable flame
- Perfect for outdoor seating and dining on the patio or porch
- Part of the Wilson & Fisher Shadow Creek outdoor furniture collection, (sold separately)
- Assembly required
- Model number: TRS47GQ
- 47.87"W x 29.75"D x 25.41"H
- Material: Concrete, plastic, sling fabric, steel
- Product weight: 99.6 lbs.
- Refer to the owner's manual for care instructions
- WARNING: This fire pit table uses natural lava rock that may crackle or pop when it is used. The lava rock has been pre-heat treated, however in rare cases, the lava rock may pop or burst causing small pieces of hot lava rock to fly out of the fire pit area. Light the fire pit table and run the burner on high for 30 minutes. This will dry any moisture that may be present in the lava rock. Please keep all combustible materials away from the LP Unit.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.