A delicious face scrub that smells of fuzzy apricots, helps to exfoliate skin and deeply cleans pores for fresher than fresh skin. Our Acne Control Apricot scrub contains salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads & blemishes from forming. Made with 100% natural exfoliants (like crushed walnut shell) for a gentle, deep cleanse and of course there’s apricot extract too which is known to leave feeling soft and smooth. Apricots are our thing. So we know those deliciously fuzzy fruits well. They come from sun-drenched California and North Africa from juicy fruits from different crops, any time of year. Our walnuts are grown in orchards in California, and harvested in the fall where the shells are milled into a fine powder so they have specially rounded edges, which means a softer scrub. Just the way we like it. Natural ingredients: Apricot Fruit extract Walnut shell powder Corn kernel Tell me more! This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free. Use St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub for the treatment of acne and to help prevent new acne pimples and acne blemishes from forming How to use: Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skin’s natural circulation. When you’re done, rinse and glow! For best results, use 3-4 times a week.
- Our Acne Control Face Scrub deeply cleans pores and contains 2% salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads and blemishes from forming
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- We use delicious apricots grown in various sunny destinations including California
- Each dollop delivers a high exfoliation factor to deeply clean pores
- Tell me more! This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-Comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free.
- Use St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub for the treatment of acne and to help prevent new acne pimples and acne blemishes from forming
- Sulfate Free; Paraben Free
- 3"L x 3"W x 6.9"H
- Net wt.: 6 oz.